1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Composure [-SURE] - a guild for the friendly gamer with a busy life.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Big Mountain, 4 Jun 2018.

1. Big Mountain

Big Mountain New Member

Hi everyone,

After bouncing around various guilds which seem to collapse after one bad rivalry match I'd thought I'd create my own. The guild goals are stability and friendliness.

Would you like to be in a guild which likes to quest and do well at rivalries without telling you what to do or expecting you to buy boosts?

Would you like a guild which is international, friendly and likes to share game experience and improvement ideas?

Do you have a busy life and you'd like to have a guild in which you're not immediately kicked out of after a couple of days break from the game?

I hope to provide that. Search the name or send me a private message - my player code is #SPZHJXWM

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

rexaroni likes this.