1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Competent exchange!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Sreg, 28 Jan 2019.

1. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

I hope many will support me, and resentment about how difficult it is to find duplicate weapons.
    And what is needed for that, but just letting the game unite level 1 weapons with level 50, and so I have level 1 blast, and level 50 mortar, I do not need mortar anymore, so when you unite these guns, get level 50 blast!

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

The problem with this is that as the meta shifts everyone will just transfer their items to the most useful ones at the time..
    Another note, this would make guild quests super easy and wouldn't require guilds to have players that use a wide variety of items.

V__, Sidd gamer and Aether_Zero like this.
  3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

If you no longer want an item, and you want to upgrade something else, then there is already a mechanism to help you do that: scrapping.

It might not be the 1:1 exchange that you are looking for, but (as has been said) that would be quite overpowered.

Scrapping a level 50 should give you quite a lot of parts and pieces towards upgrading your Blast (if it is of similar rarity).

Sidd gamer and JoshW like this.
  4. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Your suggestion is a bit OP. You could bounce around L50 weapons with ease just by using one more. While I agree the same materials goes into one L50 weapon as the next, you would really have to watch how you allowed it to change for it to be fair. Otherwise, for each event i would just swap my weapon to the one needed.

As far as your pain though, I feel you. Hopefully the free epic from quests will help lighten it.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

The problem is not in improving the weapon, but in searching for duplicates, if I disassemble the mortar, then no one will give me a couple of duplicates of the blast.
    Or such an option that does not look like an OP, give 2 any items in exchange for 1 desired item, within its category, you cannot change blue things for red, for example ...

6. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

I’ve played games in the past that required either 1 exact duplicate or 2 of any other item of the same rarity in order to evolve.
    I’d love that to be the case here

7. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

How about simple trading between players. You could exchange same level, same rarity weapons or even item pieces. It would also be good for perks.

R4Z0R likes this.
  8. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

Alas, the developers do not approve of this!

R4Z0R likes this.
  9. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

I've always been an advocate for this :p
    it would make game progress slightly easier and maybe a little less disgruntled community altogether haha