1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on speeder loadout

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Guil23, 3 Aug 2017.

Tags:
  1. Guil23

Guil23 New Member

Hi all,
    I'he recently switched from mk4 shooter to mk3 speeder partly because of the epic frost launcher that I got and wanted to try.
    I also have an epic flare gun which I could not manage to use properly on my shooter.
    So I'm currently using:
    - rare canon tier 3
    - epic flare fun
    - epic frost launcher
    - rare nitro tier 2
    - rare big shield
    I thought the combo Fire + ice would help a lot my team mates with bonus on their weapons. What do you think of it ?
    Ps: I'm about 1k infamy
    Any help will be very appreciated.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 4 Aug 2017
  2. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

Without yellow items you will not succeed as speeder. Due to low health you will be 1 shot. Maybe post ur entire arsenal for better input.
    Based on what you listed stick to shooter for now

3. Guil23

Guil23 New Member

Added to first post.

4. hotheadgamerxD

hotheadgamerxD Member

i want that tier 3 rare item

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. lunny7

lunny7 New Member

Speeder gets way better at mk4. I personally like cannon + torpedo on my speeder, but I think you need mk4 to use the big torp? Frost plus torpedo takes practice but can be pretty effective. I prefer turbo and bandage to a shield on speeder. I think if you use cannon and flare gun you will need overboost and nitro to deliver a couple quick hits and escape. You'll just be chipping away instead of doing big damage.

6. Guil23

Guil23 New Member

Do you think my epic swift torp could be useful ? It makes less damage but far easier to shoot with.
    As for the combo torp + frost, I would use my frost launcher since I don't have any frost blaster, but I would have to upgrade it a bit I think.
    The problem with Flare gun is indeed its lack of precision, you have to be quite close to your target to hit it.. But it does help a much shooters with blast canons to do damage

7. Shvitz McGergen

Shvitz McGergen Member

Depends on the levels of your crew, but cannon + fire is a great combo that can yield tons of bonus hits. Flare and cannon on a speeder is great in scrums when you're mates are firing shots. You will be dependent on your mates for inflicting damage cause flare and cannon are not big impact damage weapons. At 1000 infamy, assume your mates aren't trained really strong, so I might opt for a cannon that does more damage, like a blast or explosive cannon. For my mk4 speeder, I love frost launcher + big torps. I also love the grenade launcher on a speeder cause it's fast and great at medium/short range. You'll find that if you focus on Speeder, pure best training options provide huge bonuses for frost, carronades, tesla items, so focus on training up those guys for a better speeder against better competition in the 1300 range. Also, since I love big torps, I train up sinklaire and get massive bonuses with torps which are awesome on speeders. Now that I have all my secrets away, good luck and hope I won't see you around!

8. Shvitz McGergen

Shvitz McGergen Member

Also, quick torpedo gains a lot of bonus points when you train sinklaire. I have a strong quick torp out of luck, I'm not crazy about it but it's my 2nd strongest weapon at 63 dps.

9. Guil23

Guil23 New Member

Thanks a lot @Shvitz McGergen for your advices.
    I had thought that the Flare gun might be more useful in later tiers, where people have more bonuses for fire.
    I'm gonna try the frost launcher with big and swift torpedo for now, cause I don't have any big cannon yet

10. Guil23

Guil23 New Member

I'm actually on grenade launcher as main weapon now, and it is indeed sooo cool! I sometimes manage to kill fixer+shooter alone in maps where I can hide. I've found 2 more grenades, which means I could have my rare grenade tier 5.
    I also often do more damage than shooters :)

11. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    The weapons conflict each other in your loadout. The flare gun deals decent damage but with the blast cannon, you can deal oh so much more damage. My bc does 500 damage and it's a T3 rare. With flare gun, your bc will be a great combo. And also overboost is a must have on any speeder. I would advise you to use nitro and overboost for now. When you get higher, use big torp with frost blaster as it can deal some SERIOUS damage. Hope this helped