1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Classification of enemy

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Muhmmad Jawwad, 8 Aug 2017.

Tags:
  1. Muhmmad Jawwad

Muhmmad Jawwad New Member

Hello i want to say.that this game is really hard I am a very good player but the way this game creates our team is awful because when i had mk1 defender my enemy where of mk 2 and mk3 mostly no mk1 because i won matches continiously this a big problem because when i got mk2 shooter the enemy are like mk3 and mk4 with damage of 300 per shot please i plea please add more classification so that a balaced team would be formed

2. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

yay, another matchmaking thread!

TLDR you're playing better than similarly equipped players, so you're fighting better equipped ones. I know the struggle. I fight Mk4 and 5 in my Mk2 ships constantly. Either get used to it, pay to blast through some progression, or find a new game.

3. PanickedMuffin

PanickedMuffin New Member

my mk1 fixer gets two tapped lol I love it! then my team wins and my infamy goes up