1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Choosing mk3 ship considering my items (few epic and lots of rare)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Vansolo, 24 Jun 2017.

?

What mk3 ship should I go for

1. Defender

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Shooter

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Enforcer

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Speeder

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Vansolo

Vansolo New Member

Hey fellow captains,

I'm currently playing mk2 defender, I've played with all of the classes. With the enforcer and speeder, I've played the least that is why they are mk1.

I got 2 epics - 2 swift torpedoes which I couldn't utilize very successfully with my defender.
    Now I have to buy mk3 ship and before I make the jump, I want to consider my items.. Maybe another defender ( already feels slow to me ), Shooter or Enforcer maybe..

Can you take a look at my item list in the picture below and recommend me something.. With the 2 epic swift torpedoes and one rare big torpedo, I might better make torpedo boat or ??

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/ship-tiers-info.1445/

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: 24 Jun 2017
  2. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

From what u have...Looks like u should go for mk3 shooter.....U should use Swift torpedo, Canon, blast Canon and long range mortar. Hope u find it useful :)

ShøckWãve and Vansolo like this.
  3. Vansolo

Vansolo New Member

The mk3 shooter can use only 3 weapons :) So should I leave the long range mortar ?

4. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

If u want to damage enemies from far away, then sure u should use LR mortar.... Otherwise u can leave it & if u want to use it then choose either blast Canon or Swift torpedo..... Don't leave cannon bcoz it comes real handy in close combat and has faster cooldown.

ShøckWãve likes this.
  5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Mk3 speeder would get you in the 1500s+ with practice.
    Swift torp, blast cannon, frost blaster, overboost, big shield