1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheating, battle Bay, please devs check this now

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by C.T, 23 Sep 2017.

1. C.T

C.T New Member

Please developers check those tow nightmare players, they didn't attack each other to get a draw.

Ultrah and ViscountSniffit like this.
  2. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

I think thanks to people and threads like this guilds are cheating. Just report them in private to the devs

3. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

Nah i think that speeder was just really bad
    He managed to miss all of his damaging shots but miraculously landed all of his bolts. U could see that he was teying tho when he kept shooting the wall because the explosive cannon did area damage but sadly over estimated the distance. Just a really bad speeder

Rainbow Warrior and TheWarNet like this.
  4. C.T

C.T New Member

He was doing it in purpose just hitting the wall they stayed hanging together

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

sarcasm

Cyn, JustPlainSowad, cgr3asy and 15 others like this.
  6. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

omg that was epic....

Riddlerpaji and Joey who like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Supreme

8. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

What's wrong with doing This? It doesn't hurt eather team...u loose or win the smallest amount of infamy...guilds letting one guildie kill them for a win is wrong but I don't see a issue if ur the last 2 left to draw it...

9. *Rubber Duck*

@Zeus , @Miika is this bannable? Def wana know befor it becomes a issue with Revenants

10. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Maybe it is bannable because the friends team worked hard to kill that enforcer and brought him down to 800ish health so the speeder team deserved a win but instead got +-1 infamy which is annoying imo, because that speeder refused to kill.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  11. *Rubber Duck*

If it is bannable I'll def make sure our guild never does this

12. Shadow Moon!

See the other 4 players on each team played to win considering there are no seal clubbers. So these two never helped both teams in their cause when it came down to 1v1. We play for win don't we. In some cases draw you know the circumstances I don't need to explain those. Here the speeder was full health and didn't manage to land a single shot? His team could have got 24 points but unfortunately they lost 1 may have gained 1 so that is dis service to your team and considered as cheating.

Rainbow Warrior and _devill like this.
  13. *Rubber Duck*

So it's cheating when a speeder knows he will die and runs around the map bidding to force a draw??? Same exact thing.....both situations a player purpusly made a draw when both sides played to a win

14. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I can see another guild coming in the negatieve spotlight:rolleyes:

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  15. Shadow Moon!

Yes I considered the thing and mentioned it too, read it. But in this case you tell me a full health speeder vs a 853 or 858 enforcer 2 shots would have killed that enfo. But if the speeder was say around 500/600 yes run around map and force a draw. Not in this case, no the speeder didn't land a single shot neither did the enfo. So what do you say that? IMO cheating.

16. *Rubber Duck*

I belive our guild has only done this once...but 1 I wana know if u can be banned by this and 2, if u can then every speeder left 1v1 that runs to cause a draw should also be banned

17. *Rubber Duck*

I say they are guild members who ended up the last 2 and didn't want ether to drop in infamy...IMO, no issue here if they are in same guild

18. Shadow Moon!

Does the speeder always run around when it comes down to 1v1 with any other ship?

19. Shadow Moon!

That is why there is option to fleet so you come in same team any get a WIN. Answer my one question could the speeder have won that match or not?

20. *Rubber Duck*

So, hopefully a dev responds to say weather or not it is or isn't, we def don't try to end matches like this but I wana make sure if it's bannable that no one in our guilds does it