1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Chat notification on waiting screen, and other improvements

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Mntr, 23 Mar 2018.

1. Mntr

Mntr Member

I just wanted to share some improvements i would like to see.

1. There should be a sign or warning if someone writes you an message or send an request for Fleet on the waiting screen for new battle. Sometimes people just keep on fighting while getting a lot of messages or fleet request and it would be nice if you could see them.
    2. There is a problem while waiting for a match and you want to see the guild page of someone else. Exampel: I`m waiting for a match and want to see the guild of my fleetmate (only because of intrest), this doenst work. Same after a game on the resultscreen, if i want to see any guilds of people if fought with, doesnt work.
    3. Did u changed the sensetivity of the "Sticky targets" ? cuz after the new update it felt way harder to switch targets. if i switch off the attitude its way to sensitive.

Thanks anyway.
    Mntr

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

These are good improvements, so I'll move this thread to the Suggestions forum and leave a pointer in General. We've heard a lot of comments about the new re-queuing system making people miss out on fleet invites or important messages as well. Thanks!

3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I hope this means that the devs are already moving towards implementing this. :) if so, that’s awesome. My guild has been clamoring for the addition of notifications so we don’t have to sit and wait to fleet.

4. Mntr

Mntr Member