1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Character Name - Upper & Lower Case Issue...

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Wall·E, 19 Apr 2017.

1. Wall·E

Wall·E New Member

System Administrator
    waa.png
    Dear Devs,

I want to inform you that my character name is much less dangerous than before

I would, therefore, request you to convert/reset my name "wall·e" to "Wall·E"

a prompt assistance in the matter will be highly appreciated.

Thank you...

Splash0rboy3000 likes this.
  2. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    If you haven't changed your name you have a free one to use. Other than that we can't help you unfortunately.

3. Krunch

Krunch New Member

But Seriously? The fonts were all the same when i used my free name change.... As were the guilds. Now both look lame , and weak! thats.since last update.. Maybe u could change the nickname and guilds fonts for something with more character? Would be easier to implement and make lots of user happpy

P0rthos likes this.
  4. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Looks like a 12 year old school girl wrote Krunch's name in game. Just embarrassing... :oops:

5. Krunch

Krunch New Member

Good point porthos lol