1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Changes to weekly wuest rewards

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Lightsoutokyo, 20 Aug 2017.

1. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

am I wrong or did it just get harder to get the last rare box on the quest rewards
    I'm sitting at 13/18 and only one box left

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Im at 17/18 with 3 quests, just play every day and get the 3 quests and you'll be good

3. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

Nah, what I'm saying is: did they take away a rare box from the rewards, I don't remember there being the need for to get 6 quests to get the last box
    But again; I may be mistaken

Sorry if the first post didn't make sense I just woke up and the brain isn't functioning fully

4. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

I believe it was always the hardest to get the last box. There are only 4 boxes per week 5/18 for first one 8/18 for second 12/18 for 3rd and 18/18 for last

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Tip: don't collect the 3 last quests you get before a new weekly quest. Then will be at 3/18 at the very start :)

Ovidmikel likes this.
  6. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

Thanks
    I guess I already got the 12/18
    Thanks for clearing it up