1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Changes in next update.....!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by wusolja, 27 Aug 2018.

1. wusolja

wusolja Member

that nonsense where other weapons are reset even though they haven't been used and are ready.. To whom this may concern... please. do away with this. It's one thing losing a crucial match waiting for your gun to reload. It's another for the former reason. This is crap. 2-3 seconds delay.

2. Peasant ignore me

Peasant ignore me New Member

Atleast wait and play the event and then give comments

3. wusolja

wusolja Member

what event you talking about

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

It's called global cooldown. If you actually want shooters to take out any boat in under 2 seconds please find a different game

5. Peasant ignore me

Peasant ignore me New Member

event was a great game but the only thing I could do was play the game when it worked and then I started playing and now I have got nothing else done and then its going back again now and I will lose