1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Change Name: First time is free! Well not for me...

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by metaky, 22 Sep 2017.

1. metaky

metaky New Member

I am wanting to change my in game name but when I go to the change name feature it says I need to spend 1000 pearls to do it. I've NEVER changed my name before so I have no idea why this is used up.

Player tag is kwegner #ZYZRZBTK if this can be looked into by support.

Anyone else have this issue?

2. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

accidently u may changed in beginning of the game...

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. metaky

metaky New Member

I guess that's possible? But not likely. If anything it would have happened as an accident as part of new player onboarding. I feel like they shouldn't allow for name changes during the tutorial or something for this reason, if that's what happened.

4. Pinecone

Pinecone Developer

Your name was changed from "metaky" to what it is now about 2 hours after your account was created.

Nikkie! and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

R.I.P^

Rango8 likes this.
  6. metaky

metaky New Member

Ugh. I remember exactly what happened now! I had that name, and I ran out of time and couldn't play through the tutorial. When I restarted it a few hours later (2, to be precise!) it had me choose a name again. This was the standard dialogue box, I didn't go out and search out a way to change my name. When I tried to use Metaky it said it was taken so I used this one which I've disliked the whole time.

Any way to help out here?