1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Change back to Tickets rather than Coins?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zxyqu, 24 Sep 2018.

1. Zxyqu

Zxyqu Member

Is there a reason we've changed to mode back to tickets for special events? Is this just a brief change for the one day event? Maybe it's been answered already, but seems strange to not address this in an announcement on the event or something...

2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

It’s just a one time thing. The name “Monday Madness” and the fact that it ends Tuesday suggests to me that this is just a brief change.

Don’t worry about your coins, they’ll be there for the next 3 or 5 day event!

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think they just randomly threw in a ticketed event, in order to justify having not added a ‘next battle’ button to Events yet. :rolleyes:

I expect it will go away again once the point is made.

TheAntiSnipe, Flipscuba and Zxyqu like this.
  4. Zxyqu

Zxyqu Member

Yea, I figured as much. But kind of strange, and a bit half baked I guess.

5. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

If they delete my 2500+ coins, I am going to forward roll through a cheese hole.
    LOL

Last edited by a moderator: 25 Sep 2018
    *JAWS* likes this.
  6. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

This event is great! It’s reminding me how much I hated the events with tickets and stars.
    Assuming this is just a one time (or once in a while) thing, I’ll appreciate the other events more than ever when they are back.

7. Zxyqu

Zxyqu Member

Agreed, though I wish you also got stars for the events. Pain to do star quests, and always last to get done during events.

8. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I used 5 tickets I got at start and I won't be able to play more (due to school and sleep), awesome event!:rolleyes:

9. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Also, while that's funny, that doesn't even hold up. You could still put in a "next match" button for these events and just... not have it work if you're out of tickets. Hell, it could even give you a popup asking if you want to buy more tickets!