1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Carronade should get slow perk bonuses??

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Tr3nch, 17 Aug 2018.

1. Tr3nch

Tr3nch New Member

I was messing with torps. Had a crazy idea of loading it up with X4 slow perk damage (12%) and using my carronade on my shooter to give it slow status on target. It does connect if you shoot torp first and then shoot carronade with X4 epic long range perk right after. Sadly it doesn't give slow perk bonuses. This should connect shouldn't it?? This would be really awsome if it was in the next update

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
  2. Travi5

Travi5 Member

This is interesting. So the mortars and torpedos get the bonus damage from "frozen" targets. Yet the frost launcher is an "area slow" item.
    We know that mortars and torpedos get the "frozen" damage bonus from both the blaster and launcher.
    The Carronade "slow enemy movement" talent should provide the bonus to mortars and torpedos that hit the target in that short amount of time.

Please Update!

Attached Files:

KRN Nomad and Tr3nch like this.