1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Captain's log YouTube series with Sifa | Promotional thread

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Sifa, 18 Jan 2018.

1. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

So I decided to start a new Battle Bay Gameplay series called the Captain's log. First of all, I'm very new to YouTube community and never made videos before but I still tried my best to offer you the highest quality of content possible; all videos should be available in 1080p HD but I apologize if it's not running smoothly all the time. The gameplay includes mainly Mk6 Speeder battles but viewer should keep in mind that I'm still very new to lvl 40 (or Mk6) so my setup is far from perfect. I'm also aware that my style of Speeder play is slightly different from many top Speeders, since I got nothing but these long range guns upgraded so far. Therefore I'm always trying to balance between keeping the distance and doing what speeder is normally supposed to do ;)

My Infamy range when leaving Mk5 behind was around 3500 so that's where this channel starts out - we will see if I can get it any higher with my new bigger boat.

Here I created a short cinematic channel trailer for you guys to enjoy :p

Unfortunately I'm not a native English speaker so I don't think I will ever add commentaries on my videos. Just have to listen that poorly recorded in-battle audio (internal audio recording is not currently available on Android phones) :(

Link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5eVYJ1XgdqnklF8j2ys20w

Thanks for watching and please leave a comment below if you have any feedback.

2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Captain's log series return! And this time my good old Speeder has been replaced by the brand new Mk 6 Shooter. Also, I stopped recording poor quality in-battle audio and added some funky background music instead. Hope you like it :)

Gnu likes this.
  3. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Hello everyone - my old channel just returned after eight months!

Comeback comes with improved video quality and brand new video intro (believe me, I never spent so much time creating a single 13 second clip) :D

After the long break, new videos can now be expected frequently again. So stay tuned for more Battle Bay content!

4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Nice!
    What video editer do you use?

5. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Well, the funny thing is I don't really even use a real video editor. I use Microsoft Photos video tool that comes free with any Windows 10 - that's replacing the old Windows Live Movie Maker. But I seriously can't recommend that to anyone, the video editing tools there are ridiculously clumsy. It only has the very basic features like putting video clips or images after another and adding some background music (but there's not even a sound track editor included!). So to create anything but standard automatic sound I need to use online tools to trim / merge sound tracks and then add it to video as one ready made mp3. The only reason I use it myself is that I don't have to create anything more complicated than what you already saw in my video. Here's how simple the interface looks:

example1.png
    example2.png
    example3.png

Agile Vanguard likes this.
  6. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Within the last couple of weeks the channel has been more active than ever.

If you would like to have a look, you can watch the latest Hardcore TDM video below:

R4Z0R likes this.
  7. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

annoying is what we spedders are good at :p

Sifa likes this.