1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Captain perks

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jdm7, 12 Aug 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

No perks from any of the Captains for missiles, a ton for carronades and grenades. Would be nice for devs to give a some love to missiles.

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Blastian buffs your missles. But no item perks. I'd suggest some range perks

3. Johnnieday

Johnnieday Member

They need to add more specific perks to be honest.
    Missile damages, Overboost cooldown, frost blaster percentage increase, tesla bolt cool down, repair bolt increase heals, pulse duration, box critical increase %, etc...
    A lot of perks are for "everything" but some items have specific perks.

4. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

Just put that shitty damage perk that compatible with everything, it's better than nothing. I have a missile and I use damage perk because hp perk barely adds any hp and range perk is useless because you almost can't hit anything with missiles from long range because of its random spread.

I wish missiles have perk that reduces the spread arc.

5. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Missile don't need love, they are terrific once you get 5 projectile perk and i can't imagine the spam that early game players would do if this perk was available early... Thank developers for that;)

Jdm7 likes this.
  6. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

No way, you realize if someone hit missile to you at minimum target range after that perk...