1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't tap anything on battlebay

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Lucian758, 29 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lucian758

Lucian758 Member

After update I can tap the screen of battle bay
    Screen is stuck at daily reward box
    Device: Samsung s6
    Android 7.0
    Screenshot of screen:[​IMG]

2. AcapulcoGold

AcapulcoGold New Member

Hello,

I have got the exact same problem, i can't play anymore to the game since the last update of 29/06.

I'm on a galaxy s7, screen is stuck to the welcome screen and i can't interract anywhere on the screen, so i can't play anymore.

I tried restarting the phone, i also deleted and reinstalled the game but it doesn't change anything....

I'm a VIP user, and so i'm wasting my VIP days for NOTHING because of it if i can't play anymore... Please help us quickly

3. Pinecone

Pinecone Developer

Try turning off Samsung "Game Tools", it seems to be interfering with the game.

4. AcapulcoGold

AcapulcoGold New Member

Hello, i tried this and indeed it works.
    But i wish to use the game tools of samsung because it offers good function, in particular the one disabling return and home button while playing a game, allowing to not shut the game in the middle of a match.
    Do you plan to make the game more compatible with the game tools? It was working perfectly with game tools just before that update!

5. Cool Penguin

Cool Penguin Member

No such app on my Honor 8 phone, yet facing the same problem. The game does respond to the return button on the phone tho.
    EDIT: for me it was the Twilight app that was interfering with the game.

Last edited: 29 Jun 2017
  6. Lucian758

Lucian758 Member

Okay turning game tools app off made game work fine thanks

7. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Is this only happening on Samsung devices?

8. FatherTusker

FatherTusker New Member

Same for me, on a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I could only use the stylus; finger touches weren't recognised. Pausing Twilight fixed the problem (I suspect it may be related to screen overlay apps).

Cool Penguin likes this.
  9. codemonkee

codemonkee New Member

It is overlays, same thing happens when using Lux now.

10. jol

jol New Member

I have the exact same issue with xperia Z3. How that could have passed QA ?

11. Njay07

Njay07 New Member

Mines now unresponsive, no such thing as a twilight app and I'm not a Samsung user. Any ideas on how to fix? It was fine yesterday even after the update