1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant log-in!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Manja Seal, 18 Jan 2019.

1. Manja Seal

Manja Seal New Member

Hello guys, i had some issues with my BB app there has been alot of lags on both wifi and data. And then i decided to clear cache and reinstall the app. But now I cant seem to log in. Everytime i do it just get stuck at the loading page. A fleetmate of mine, ManjaCat showed me that I am still online after i have uninstalled the app? Kindly rectify this thank you.

Samsung S8+ SM-G955FD
    Android Version 8.0.0

Attached Files:

Last edited: 18 Jan 2019
  2. ManjaCat

ManjaCat New Member

We also checked the file in the obb folder and it was the same size as mine 222 mb.

We also ran checks on Manja Seal's internet connection and it was stable and fast.