1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't get past log in screen

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SuperBlaster8847, 9 Aug 2018.

1. SuperBlaster8847

SuperBlaster8847 New Member

I haven't touched the game at all today. Only when I tried logging in around 2 hours ago I realised the game could not get past loading screen. My internet connection is good and it played well yesterday. Any suggestions on getting this fixed without having to delete and reinstall the game?

PallabKumarS likes this.
  2. gryzelda

gryzelda New Member

I have the same problem. Today I played in BB, and when I came back to the game after dinner, the game stopped at the login screen. I noticed that the problem also concerns the opening of the BB forum. The page from the forum does not start .... I add that Internet connection I have (WIFI) ... and now the most interesting. When he uses the access point from the mobile phone, everything works. It looks like someone blocked me in ROVIO by IP? why?

PallabKumarS likes this.
  3. calenio

calenio New Member

Same issue for me :(

PallabKumarS likes this.
  4. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Happens same with my wifi but no prob with my cellular or other wifi....probably a certain kind of router or wifi connection problem....
    Also my wifi is working on everything except bb..so i have to play bb with cellular..i don't know why it happens but u all should try checking other wifi or cellular network first.

5. calenio

calenio New Member

Actually, I think it’s something else. Here’s why. I launched a session on my iPad using my cellular as a hotspot. Works fine. Then I turned off the hotspot (while I was still inside the game on the iPad). The game detected it no longer had a connection and the iPad automatically switcheb to the internet box. And ... the reconnection worked and I played 3 or 4 combats and it was fine. But when I got out of the game I couldn’t come back again.
    Sooo, there must be a step right before connection that’s blocking the login process.... we need devs to look into this.
    I can’t play on my cellular, coverage here is not great.

PallabKumarS likes this.
  6. PallabKumarS

Student
    Great.....i will give it a try to

7. calenio

calenio New Member

If it works for you it’s a workaround :) ... until we find how to fix this !

8. PallabKumarS

Student
    Lol...it's working....

9. PallabKumarS

Student
    I just got passed the logoin screen using my cellular then turned on wifi and then turned cellular off and i could play with my wifi

10. calenio

calenio New Member

Great !! :D
    FYI I logged a request to support see if they find what’s wrong. If i get it fixed, I’ll post the fix back in this thread.
    Till then enjoy the game !

PallabKumarS likes this.