1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Evolve uncommon sniper!!!?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Stonertactics, 16 May 2017.

1. Stonertactics

Stonertactics New Member

I have enough gold power cells and talent but I can't evolve my sniper cannon. In the weapon upgrade menu where it says scrapping and upgrades it gives you a list of what you need to upgrade to the next level it says I need a sniper cannon (0/1 sniper cannon.) which makes no sense because that's what I need to evolve. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

2. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    You need another one of the same kind that will be used for evolving.

3. Stonertactics

Stonertactics New Member

Does it have to be upgraded to the same level? Also once I get another uncommon cannon do I leave it in my inventory or do I have to equip it to the same ship?

4. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    No it does not have to be the same level, no you do not have to equip it.

5. Stonertactics

Stonertactics New Member

Thanks for the clarification!!!

6. Daniel Mergy

Daniel Mergy New Member

I wish but i can't buy one other in the shop because there's a V which means that i can't buy another one cause I've already got one. Do i have to wait and open boxes all my life praying for receiving one?

7. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Yap, also can get by combining item pieces for rare and above items. Thats the only way you can get a duplicate item.

8. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Yep, yep
    I have being waiting for much more than 2 months, even prior to global release, to get a second copy to evolve my T3 epic torphedo & canon to T4. And for T5 you need 2 of the same!
    Since it depends on pure luck, i'm harvesting all stuff i get and scraping all that i don't need (i'm a defender, so yellow and green pieces are useless to me). When you collect the 10 pieces needed to fuse them into a weapon, also there is very little chance to get what you need. I have being stuck with lower tier weapons for quite a while and being fighting with Nightmare leage players. Even with my limited resources I have managed to get to 3k infamy wining some and loosing a lot, but in my experience is way more easy to get to evolve common, uncomon and rare weapons, than relying on your luck to get epic and legendary weapons and parts.
    So, my recomendation is to focus on improving your rares, as those are more likely to appear more often than epics or legendaries.

9. *Master Fu*

*Master Fu* New Member

I am in the same position. I just didn't understand the game at first and scrapped old items to make more space. Now I want to evolve my uncommon canon and can't cuz I scrapped my common! And I never new once you scrap a purchase you can't buy another one. Frustrating!
    I'm finally aware that if I like a game I can find forums, but my issue is with out finding forums you really don't get instructions on how to really play this games. It's not that intuitive for me. I wish the Devs would be more clear in the game on what and what not to do.