1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant battle-Fixed

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Fix-it, 6 May 2017.

1. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    Battle keeps kicking me out. Anyone knows something?

2. Risu

Risu New Member

There is problem -server side i think- no one is able to play right now.

3. Gillion

Gillion Member

Same issue. Global launch weeks are always a little buggy as the have to adjust for the server load.

4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

It's because of the spam messages on chat. Every single new player uses chat as it would be only for 100 persons top. It seriously has multiple times this amount and when everyone keeps sending sup or hi or something like that there, it lags. Also when it comes a bit late people seem to send an other sup or hi there to make sure it makes through. At this point when chat isn't seperated for smaller groups we can't spam there or it causes the whole game lag. Before this is fixed or server capasity has increased, please do not post anything unnecessary.

Seriously keep chat for battle bay stuff and go find those spamming friends (usually messages are going to way more sidetracked than this I brought for example). You can talk about this kind of things in private chat or in other softwares.

Also the increase of players has effect to this