1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't aim at nearby targets ???

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Stalie, 20 Nov 2017.

1. Stalie

Stalie Member

Devs,

I've been experiencing issues during attacks where I can't switch between targets especially those very close to me.
    The game by default tries to select a target farthest away from my whilst I'm trying to aim at the ship right in front of me.
    So I end up by missing the shot and get killed instead because instead of shooting I'm trying to aim and the enemy can then shoot me first.

Please change the default target selection to the nearest target and not the furthest from me.
    Thanks

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Auto aim is good most of the time but there are definitely a couple of situations that I keep seeing:

Most common is I have a line on a guy right in front of me in the open, waiting for the cooldown, and the aim wants to bounce away to someone farther... sometimes it's a fight to keep it on the guy, and sometimes while waiting for a cooldown for a second shot it will bounce away right before I can pull the trigger. I have canons, no reason to bounce to a guy farther as there is no minimum distance thing.

Less of an issue but still see it a lot is I have two unfriends in the distance, one behind a wall and one in the open... the guy behind a wall may be a little closer, but is unhittable by any weapon, the auto-aim should obviously select the one in the open, but it will stick to the guy behind the wall. It takes several seconds to get the aim corrected, which is critical.

Stalie likes this.
  3. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

Same issues.dev please fix this.

Stalie likes this.
  4. Stalie

Stalie Member

Yes, simular issues seen where my aiming is constantly to someone behind a wall or rock when I can obviously not shoot at them with my awesome rare lv 40 sniper cannon.
    When there are others within my reach in the open but not according to my sights??? Which will still aim at the wall. Please fix this issue.