1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

can i sell my power cell please

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by hotheadgamerxD, 8 Sep 2017.

1. hotheadgamerxD

hotheadgamerxD Member

700 uncommon power cell for what. when i use only 1 uncommon item i want to sell them for gold or sugar maybe change it in to parts

JJf and SCOOTY PUFF Jr like this.
  2. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Joke's on you, request granted:

You can exchange them for parts, but only common parts. Regardless of the cell rarity.

All kidding aside, I agree. I have a mountain of various power cells that there's no way in hell I'll ever use because I just can't get enough parts to upgrade the equipment to need them in the first place. It's madness. I'd love to have a sink of some sort for cells.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

i have 1000+ uncommon power cells, donno what to do with them....may be good idea of exchange in order for gold or sugars....

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Darn powercells. How will I ever get rid of them
    Screenshot_2017-09-08-02-04-39.png

AVID and The Otherguy like this.