1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Came Back After 2 Years - Game Unplayable

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by fkngerbil, 6 Mar 2018.

1. fkngerbil

fkngerbil New Member

Hello. I wanted to adress a problem i'm having concerning the Infamy and matching algorithms.
    First of all i will introduce myserlf, my IGN is "Flying Seahawk" (#GGWRKLQW), started playing in 2016 when the game first came out, i ranked to 1500ish and stopped playing.
    Last friday i downloaded the game again and realize a lot of things have changed, like the weapon leveling system, now my weapons are obsolete for my Infamy, and i start dropping down. I'm doing 300 dmg max per shot where other ships have guns with an average of 1000 per shot, so i started loosing.
    Right now i'm 1300 Infamy lower, jumping from 200 to 300 infamy, getting matched with 800's, not geting stars or xp on battles, getting ridiculously few resources.
    I read on reddit that i'm being targeted by the anti-abuse system for people who drops down intentionally to have easy wins, but i would like to have the Devs check my account and my history of battles to make them see that i have not being loosing on purpose, doing damage on all battles, sinking ships, yet loosing and dropping down. I dont ask for any compensation, just to be matched with the right people so i can progress at a normal rate.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    how many battle have you play ?

3. fkngerbil

fkngerbil New Member

All time battles: 1250
    Since I came back: 250

4. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Heh, it's no better for an actual new player. You gotta love being in a M2 boat fighting M5's. In addition you've been caught by the seal clubbing penalty which seems to catch more legit players than ones actually managing their own infamy. Even the name is a misnomer. It doesn't seem reasonable to use the concept "seal clubbing" if you're actually fighting same and higher mark boats.

5. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    well , there are many new player since the global release on 4 may 2017 and to put it simple you just getting left behind , those new player have better setup and boat since they are play way more than your all time battle . so just keep playing if you want , and yes you'll keep losing until you get stable with certain infamy . from there build your own setup and boat + skill to gain more infamy .

cheers

6. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I think it'd be easier and funnier for you to start a new account. Welcome back :D

Taevion0 likes this.
  7. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I agree. He's still have to go through the hell that is the starting game, but at least he'd do it without the tanking penalty.

Taevion0 and Rainbow Warrior like this.