1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Container with multiplier

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Sewah, 27 Nov 2018.

1. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

20181127_092550.jpg
    My question, if you buy this container:
    how do you manage it if your inventory can hold let's say 60 items which is currently have only 5 empty slot.

2. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20181127-093355_Battle Bay.jpg Screenshot_20181127-093406_Battle Bay.jpg
    If ur inventory is full because u bought the epic multiple container (10x7=70 item(minimum)), how do you claim gift?
    Current inventory is 60 + epic container 70= 130 items.

Beside buying additional Inventory slot (not cheap btw), can someone share how do you manage this load of items.

3. SWAT0013

SWAT0013 Member

You should get temporary places - at least that was what happened to me when I opened last 10 containers bundle for pearls from ads about maybe half a year ago as I did not think about low inventory space when buying it ;)

4. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I've bought about 3 of those deals in my game lifetime.

The game will give you temporary inventory spaces to hold all the items. The downside to these temporary inventory spaces are:
    -You can't open FREE Crates or claim the Crates in the item shop until you have a free inventory slot
    -You can't remove and sell perks from items while your inventory is over-filled(so you should scrap everything you can before buying the deal to clear space.) Since I use my unclaimed achievements items as extra inventory space, I only hold enough inventory of items to take my weapons to Tier 4(plus 1), the extra item to get to Tier 5 is sitting in my unclaimed achievements.

Here is what I did:
    1st time: I kept almost everything and luckily had lots of pearls saved up to increase inventory space.
    2nd time: I kept most of the epics and a few needed rares (had to scrap a lot for parts) and I think I added another inventory slot purchase
    3rd time: I scrapped almost everything except for the needed epics(I picked up 4 epic explosive cannons through this deal). Had inventory space already to handle this.

Sewah likes this.