1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Build Idea

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Djradnad, 30 May 2018.

1. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I won’t be able to build this setup for an eternity, and it’s may have some impracticality, but here it is.

Speeder. St.mortar,napalm,frost launcher, overboost, teslabolt, bigshield, Gear lube, rudder.

2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    No turbo? The speeder would be slow as funk for a speeder

3. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Gear lube or rudder items that you doesn't need. You can turn your ship to turn fasr your turret and speeder is agile enough. Use turbo and bandage/small shield instead of these. Standart mortar is good but i don't think use it alone is a good idea. Maybe you can change it with ballpark. Also napalm isn't that useful with frost, try to use big berta with frost.

4. Djradnad

The whole focus here is I was staring at the standard mortar talents trying to figure out how to maximize the damage of standard mortar only. This is the best I could think of since napalm doesn’t break frost. the gearlube and rudder are because I imagined a speeder running circles around me nothing you can do otherwise

5. Djradnad

Here’s another one, staring at the crit damage perk, the best use for it would be on a sniper with 37.5crit rate and bhurt talents 16 and 17 turned off or at least not set to crit damage...

So the build to make that one little trash perk most useful I can think of would be..

Shooter
    Cannon,sniper,bigtorp, napalm, firebomb

The way the talents are setup I figured cannon and fire damage would be best, but the last 3 could be any 2slot, like railgun for shieldbreak.

Anyways I’m just taking notes here lol

Edit crit dmg can create the highest damage if used with 2 fire perks, or 3 for sniper. And I also want a firebomb on a fixer.

Last edited: 18 Jun 2018