1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug or Lies?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jenarall, 5 Aug 2018.

1. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

I’ve passed my 10th box twice now and still no “Guaranteed Epic”. What the hell Rovio?

I’m now realizing this actually happened for the last event where “Guaranteed Epic” boxes were implemented.

Is this a bug or some sort of cheap shot at getting people to actually play the events?

2. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Isn't it meant to be a "Guaranteed Legendary"?
    Did you get the item piece/perk before the 10th box? The devs have mentioned in a previous thread that the legendary piece/perk is only guaranteed on the 10th box if you haven't lucked out and gotten one in the 1st to 9th boxes.

3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I think he's talking about epic perk, but I'm pretty sure the thing you talk about also applies to perks :p

Fish, Ackoroth and wreck your day like this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I've only seen the Devs acknowledge the Legendary piece on the 10th draw (if not before). Perks, I wouldn't assume any guarantees. The fact that they can't even put that info in the game is a little annoying too.. have to find it out on forums.

5. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    It’s on the event screen (click on the “i” icon)
    You get a epic perk for each ten perk boxes

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Awesome... I remember looking for such text in the past without luck, only to find it on the forums. Glad it's there.

BattleRascal and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You know, the "Tenth box" thingy is famous in many games, and not even Honkai Impact 3rd mentions that if you get a "tenth box" reward before the tenth box, the counter is reset.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  8. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I didn’t get a bonus piece on my 180 box drawing, so I couldn’t tell ya how it works personally :( but the first rare I scrapped after that gave me a piece :/

9. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Every week I have people in my guild complaining about the Legendary Piece or Epic Perk NOT showing up in the 10th box.
    I have to explain that the description is wrong in the game. The DEVs need to fix the way that description is worded. It is completely misleading in game and everyone is confused and upset when they feel like they are getting short-changed.

10. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

I agree the wording is bad, but the way the perk boxes work is if you don’t receive an epic perk BEFORE your tenth box, then the tenth box will be a guaranteed epic. If you receive one before your tenth box, the counter resets.