1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Bug of rewards

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ømegå.R€d, 6 Mar 2018.

1. Ømegå.R€d

Ømegå.R€d New Member

Does anyone have any information about the payment of the reward for the players who went up to nightmare last season. The bug was fixed but they did not pay the reward.

2. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

They said to me that they will fix every account affected individually but still nothing. I don't even see my name in this season league list

3. Miika

Miika Game Lead

The affected accounts were fixed last week already. If you feel your account was affected and was not fixed please report us your player name for investigation.

There was never any issue with the rewards. The bug was in the league assignment where some people didn't get assigned into nightmare league. There are no special rewards for reaching nightmare so everybody still got their correct rewards from the previous league.

4. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

Well, I was over 4k infamy last season and I got Ace 1 rewards. This is wrong if you ask me. Can you tell us whe that bug will be fixed because my ame is not even in the current league?

5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

We can't help you if you don't provide your player name to know who you are.

You don't get rewards on based on what is your infamy when the season ends. The rewards are paid based on which league you were when the season ends. If you were in Ace I you will get Ace I rewards. If you get promoted to nightmare then you get nightmare rewards when the season ends.

6. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

Ok, on my account I have the nightmare symbol because I had more that 4k infamy last season but when I open season tab it shows me that I am at Ace 1! In current league I don't know where I am because I don't see my name in the league list! Isn't that wrong?

Last edited: 6 Mar 2018
  7. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I don't know because you still haven't told me your player name so we could investigate.

8. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Thank you. I did a quick check and you are currently correctly assigned to nightmare league. I can also see you on the nightmare league leaderboard.

If you are still seeing the Ace I leaderboard my guess is that the leaderboard just went off sync when we manually fixed the league assignments. You are still in the correct league and you get the correct rewards based on nightmare.

9. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

Ok, thank you! The only think I didn't undestand is if got promoted to nightmare league last season, why I got Ace 1 reward at the end?

10. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Because you get the league rewards based on the league you are in at season end not the one you get promoted to.

Hulk13 likes this.
  11. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

Omg... I am in nightmare league. Is it that hard to understand that I was and I am still in nightmare league but my game shows me that I am at Ace 1?

12. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Your previous league was Ace 1. When Ace 1 ended you got the Ace 1 rewards. You now got promoted to nightmare and you will get nightmare rewards when this season ends.

Hulk13 likes this.
  13. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I have to admit, it's still clear as mud to me.

I was in Master 3 at the start of the season (I think based on whast it says at the bottom of the season screen). After focusing on "getting gudder" rather than grinding for gold I predictably popped up quite a bit.. a season high of 2025. That puts me in Master-1. Let's suppose by the end of the season my infamy bubbles up to 2350 putting me in Ace3 but then falls back down before season end to somewhere in Master-1. Where do I end up and what rewards do I get.

I just think I"m unclear on how season high and current infamy interact with each other.

Da Carronade King likes this.
  14. Miika

Miika Game Lead

You get placed into a league based on the highest infamy you reached during that season. If you reached Ace3 infamy at any point you will end up in Ace3.
    You get rewards based on the league you are. If you are in Master 3 you get Master 3 rewards.
    Players don't move between leagues in the middle of the season, only when season ends and a new one begins.

Snapshot likes this.
  15. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

I end up in nightmare league, why I didn't got nightmare rewards?? You said you will investigate the problem and you came up with "quick check"

16. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Thank you. Oddly enough all of that is exactly how I would've guessed. I think it was the questions on these boards that got me to wondering.

17. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Because you don't get rewards based on where you end up but where you are. You were in Ace 1 in the season that ended so you get Ace 1 rewards when Ace 1 ends.

i.e. you are in high school and when the semester ends you get a high school diploma. Not a college degree just because you go into college next.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  18. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

@Hulk13 please read this carefully and then ask if something is still unclear as you seem to miss the explanation:

- you were in ACE1 league
    - you reached higher infamy during that season which promoted you to Nightmare with NEXT season
    - at season end ( still ACE 1 at this point) you get season rewards for that NOT the league you WILL move to
    - now you are in Nightmare league ( bug was only that it didn’t place you in it, that was all)
    - as you are in Nightnare league NOW you will get nightmare rewards

StrictSalmon307 likes this.