1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Brightness Bug: iOS 11.1.2, BatBay Ver: 2.6.16825

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by *\_(-_-)_/*, 21 Nov 2017.

1. *\_(-_-)_/*

*\_(-_-)_/* New Member

full-time Battle Bay Player
    Hello moderators,

Since the install of the last two updates, there has been a new bug which is really frustrating. Mid-battle, screen brightness will abruptly darken considerably. I have turned off auto-brightness, just to make sure this wasn't the issue, but it has persisted. It appeared two updates ago, when the new in-game communication upgrade was added. Running Battle Bay on an iPhone 6S with latest firmware. Never had this problem prior to that update, and from what I can gather other players have been having this problem as well. It's really distracting!!!

Thank you in advance.

2. *\_(-_-)_/*

*\_(-_-)_/* New Member

full-time Battle Bay Player
    Don't know how to delete this thread, I see now I should have posted it to Bugs - mod please delete.