1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Boss raids..!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Tytus paul, 28 Jan 2019.

Tags:
  1. Tytus paul

Tytus paul New Member

Hello everyone........I've been thinking why don't we have a BOSS mode ...that is a good way to have some fun imagine you and your teammates destroying a boss with 100k hp..!!!!! With your T5 epics....and with your fleet with your best buddies..!..besides events like T.D.M. I think we should have a boss mode too .... And at the battle selection you could play as a boss ...who doesn't want a 1v3....or1v4. Matches ...and for the rewards this time there should be no coins ...after the match ends player gets to select which crate he should open either a perk chest or parts chest or item pieces chest...as did in the previous events....but they were with coins .....this time no coins .........and after opening certain number of crates the rarity increases ....like blue item :::: 5matches. Voilet item:::: 10matches. Yellow item ::::20matches.......so most of my friends left this game because it wasn't fun anymore and there are many 'good bye battle bay ' videos on face book page .... Personally I didn't get a explosive cannon from 11 months so I can evolve it to t3..!!......hope the Devs see this and make this thing work .....cross fingers..!!!!!!☺️

2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Like juggernaut mode on shellshock :) ?

Game mode for 5-8 players maybe? Everyone goes in with boat and gear they selected and it’s everyone vs the juggernaut
    1 player is chosen at random to be the juggernaut and is given +100% of thier hp for every other boat in the game
    Maybe a small damage buff too?

Last edited: 28 Jan 2019
    Tytus paul likes this.
  3. Tytus paul

Tytus paul New Member

I'm thinking the boss ship should be bigger than other ship so players can hit easily..!! And the rest is what you said

R4Z0R likes this.
  4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

would be a good change of scenery thats for sure...

TheAntiSnipe and Tytus paul like this.