1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Boosting a match selectively rather than toggle for all

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by RangerCA, 6 May 2018.

1. RangerCA

RangerCA Member

Since the matchmaking system is currently in the habit of consuming 2/3 its weight in hallucinogens, I suggest we be able to boost a match at the post-battle screen rather than toggling it on/off and hoping you get your pearl's worth out of them. This would also help discourage just running out there to get a huge amount of damage early and leave your team to win or lose without you.

A lot of times my team steamrolls or get steamrolled, I'd like to choose when I waste a guildmate's boost on the 1k damage I get since the guy with the tier IV rare railgun and tier III epic sniper with full crit did 90% of the team's damage.

Yay or nay?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited: 6 May 2018
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Youre talking about guild boosts, right? I'd say yay, but the problem is about those matches you quit after dying because you have to grind. What about those? Wont you have to wait till the match ends?

3. RangerCA

RangerCA Member

Guild boosts, yes indeedy.

Yes, you would have to wait until the battle ends. I'm not saying remove the pre-battle toggle; I'm suggesting the option to boost a specific match in the post-battle screen (just like ad boosting gold/sugar) even if you have it turned off in the guild screen.

We'd all win, and so many boosts will feel happier knowing they didn't die a meaningless death. :>