1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Boat Decision.

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by James Ness, 6 May 2017.

1. James Ness

James Ness New Member

OK, so I'm trying to decide whether to buy a Mark II Shooter, Enforcer or Defender.

Defender appears to have a load of health, which is nice. Turret speed is slow, as is speed overall. Kind of a bummer.

Shooter comes with plenty of weapon slots and a decent amount of health.

Enforcer has better health than Shooter and better agility. Also comes with a yellow slot, which I don't care about. Comes with less weapon slots.

Which do you think I should get? Which boat do you prefer? I'm more of a front lines kind of guy, with cannons and sniper cannons.

2. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Isn't it quite obvious that you won't pick enforcer if you don't prefer yellow items? Okay let's say you might want to take that one (shooter/defender) which one you like more. If you like those as much, then take both but start from that one which for you have more items (pick shooter if more red items and if more blues, take defender).

I can't tell you which one you should pick but I do recommend enforcer or speeder because it will come handy in later game (as well as speeder (all top players have speeder maxed out and 90% of top players uses it actively))

3. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

I would say level shooter first until you can get the other boats to tier 3.
    I think speeder and enforcer stink early game with only one red slot. I didn't start to play fixer until t3 for the 2nd green slot. Defender may be ok to try though at t1 and r2.
    Yellow slots aren't a huge deal early but are great later on. Overboost!

4. BEN

BEN Active Member

Once you get to the mid and high levels youll have to play against all kinds of these ships... So what I suggest you do is try all of the ships while youre still at a lower level so you can get a good feel of how each ship moves and figure out how to counter them. By doing this you will also figure out what ship suits you best and from there thats the one you upgrade all the way to MK6. :)

TheRedSpeeder and Sifa like this.
  5. James Ness

James Ness New Member

Thanks for all the replies.

I mainly considered the Enforcer because of its high manoeuvrability and agility. I would have largely used the yellow slots for stun cannons.

I eventually decided to purchase the Mark II Shooter. I may try the Defender at some point.