1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Boat Change Training Configuration Profile

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Banderas, 19 Feb 2018.

1. Banderas

Banderas New Member

For those of us that play multiple boats, we find ourselves constantly spending an enormous amount of time retraining crew. One idea is to create a profile for each boat aligned with our preferred crew settings. This would permit us to save an enormous amount of time to rapidly swap out boats.

An alternate suggestion would be to permit the user to name the configuration such as:

Shooter FB Setup
    Shooter Torp Missile Setup
    Speeder Forst Torp Setup
    etc...

Hope this suggestion would be beneficial for time savings and allowing us to play more.
    Thanks

The Grim Repair likes this.
  2. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Heh, I'm working on a spreadsheet that'll cross-reference every training level for every crew with every item and ship. So I'll be able to filter the whole list based on my current ship build and see what skills affect it.

3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    It costs pearls to skip training time, including retraining, so they'd actually lose money by making this change. However, if it cost pearls to buy more talent setups, I'm sure many players (including myself) would buy them. The price can increase depending on how many talent setups you own.

Trust me, I don't mind waiting for retraining, so I don't spend pearls to skip it, but I would spend pearls for multiple setups as they're one-time payments. Additionally, if someone wants to make a change to one of their existing setups, they could still spend pearls to speed that up, too.

rexaroni likes this.