1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Blast Cannon or Sniper Cannon

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shadow Moon!, 30 Sep 2017.

1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Confused need a advice.
    I have T3R BC and T3E Sniper Cannon
    Which one to use.
    I have some rare and and 1 epic perk. Screenshot_20171001-015343~2.jpeg Screenshot_20171001-015353~2.jpeg

2. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

M assuming ur a speeder
    The answer is short
    BC - if u like to be close to enemy and have a flare gun (imp) since u have fire dmg perk
    Else
    Sniper canon period

The Otherguy and fr4nk1yn like this.
  3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Looks like you have Bhurt's training leaning toward blast?

I just swapped blast cannon for sniper, after retraining, and my damage has gone done a bit, but my survivability has gone up.
    It really depends on your play style, Are you aggressive? Then Blast. Do you want to hang back? Then Sniper.

4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Was thinking about sniper and explosive cannon combo. Currently I use frost plus big torp since I am stuck in infinity loop around 1900-2200 infamy range was thinking about a change in gear.

The Otherguy likes this.