1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bigger rewards at low infamy

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by alber8295, 28 Jun 2017.

1. alber8295

alber8295 New Member

Hi, I have a general question for you guys, and, of course, to the developers too. Currently I'm level 16 so my normal infamy points is around 500 and I'm mainly using a Shooter MK3.

The other day I was seal-clubbing in a very bad lose streak, so I had veeery lower infamy that I should, and I realise something that is, at least, strange.

The battle rewards at low infamy are bigger than at high infamy. Well, maybe it's not exactly like that, but let me explain it with an example.

I was at just 100 infamy, and then everything went normal again, so with my MK3 Shooter I ravaged the poor MK1 players and bots, but this is clearly unfair. For my suprise, in addition to the 3 stars (that lately let me open a beautiful star crate) the game rewarded me the insane amount of 12k Gold & 7k sugar. Just for abusing player at low infamy! Great!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

After some more abuse, I am back at 500+ infamy, and I'm still doing good with my MK3 Shooter, but obviously now is more balanced. Recently I had a great battle, 3 stars again, but not abusing players, just playing well against fair rivals. It seems like an overall better battle than the other case, but, sadly, the game reward me far less reward than before. Just 9K Gold & 5K Sugar.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Now, let's get rid off literature and silly examples and let's get serious. In summary, it seems that the Gold & Sugar reward is based on CONTRIBUTION, and infamy is not involved in the computation, for obvious reasons this directly benefits seal-clubbers, because is easier to get bigger contribution at lower infamy points.

Moreover, you get the same 3 stars at any infamy points, so basically, at lower infamy, you can a get A LOT of Star Crates very easily.

Is any of that fair? or just make any sense? That's the real question.

Thank you all for reading and please, note that all the story is a maybe-true dramatization. Regards.

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

It's not fair at all, and it doesn't make any sense at all. The developers just screwed up, so people abuse their screw up, and most people suffer from the people abusing their screw up.