1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BHURT training tree fix #26 and #27 will help ex cannon and fix shots not registering

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by *JAWS*, 17 Nov 2017.

1. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Hello Developers,

Currently many Ex cannon shots don' register because of server lag. The ex cannon is the slowest cannon on the bay. And after the recent nerf to ex cannon for area damage. All ex cannon users would appreciate a change to the Bhurt. training tree.
    Currently Number 26 and Number 27 are organized poorly for ex cannon.
    In number 27 you put cannon speed verse ex cannon damage. Why?
    There are only 3 specific ex cannon trainings in bhurt. Cannon speed is desperately needed for ex cannon. And so is 10% damage. They are equally important.

Solution. Move cannon speed to #26 bhurt. And put it next to fire damage. Cannon speed or fire damage are better side by side. And won't damage ex cannon as badly as the current training tree.
    Fix it please developers.

Either fix the bhurt tree to have it be more useful to ex cannon.
    Or fix the ex cannons not registering hits and truly look into it and speed them up next update. The choice is yours. But it would be simpler to just move the training tree of cannon speed from #27 and move it to #26.

A.s.a.p. would be appreciated.

Jaws

Attached Files:

Cpt. Dong, The Otherguy, @YSL and 4 others like this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

3. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

This isn' a buff. This is a badly needed fix. Use ex cannon before responding again please. Or at least read on ex cannon here in forum post. Ex cannon shots aren't registering. Usually at a 10 percent rate of misfire. It's very bad. Developers know of this issue but won't fix it. Simply put they say the cannon shoots too slow for game lag. And they blame on user internet speed. As we all know this is politely b.s.
    ALSO..they just neRFed ex cannon last update. Ie it got weaker. Making the area damage worse.
    So here we are. DEVELOPERS now Need to Fix ex cannon. Simplest way to is to adjust the training tree for bhurt. So ex cannon users can finally get their cannon speed to maximum and to have max damage as well. No other cannon in bhurt training tree has this limitation of max damage verse cannon speed.
    So it' a simple adjustment. And will most likely result in fewer developer please fix ex cannon shots not registering post.

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

If there is a bug for shots not registering, then I'm all for that fix. But they should try to fix that before they buff the cannon speed. I actually have noticed some shots not register but I just chalked it up to hitting the water... this explains it though.

5. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Bug fix has been requested since game launch. No fix.
    So next best hope is to change training tree for all players. Its a fair switch 27 to 26. Easy to do. And not a buff

6. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Bump

7. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

It's not a bug @Tugboat
    But I agree, some more speed for ex cannon would be nice.

8. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Yeah I am having a lot of problem with ex canon shots not registering.
    Today in a match 4 of my crucial shots didn't register.
    Pls fix this

9. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    This is a great idea. Speed is needed to combat the constant unregistered shots. It's not right to put both of those on the same tree. I can't tell you how many shots have not registered and cost me a match.

10. DANIEL NEAG...

DANIEL NEAG... New Member

Y
    Yes i totally agree.. and after the area damage nerf its even harder to aim ahead and getting a direct conatct at that speed, while at close range shots dont get registered. Excannon turning into carronade??

11. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

12. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Another suggestion to fix explosive cannon. Up the base speed to even with blast cannon. From 15 to 18 base speed.

Explosive cannon already is 1.1 seconds slower per every fire.

The reasoning for this idea came from on v.i.p. chat. A higher base speed can make the difference of a misfire or not in regards to game servers picking up the shots registering.

Reality probably entire base speed needs to raise. And the bhurt. Training tree needs to be fixed.