1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Better benefits in rivalries

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by PaulQuin, 14 May 2018.

1. PaulQuin

PaulQuin Member

Security
    Hi,
    Currently, you get no better benefit from doing well (completing more boards). You only get harder opponent afterwards. So it's like a punishment for doing well.
    Therefore I suggest a much higher reward for completing successive boards. For example: 20000 tokens instead of always just the 12k.
    Right now, guilds that are completing very few quests are getting rewarded with an easy rivalry & guilds that are doing well are being punished with very hard rivalries. We're is the fairness in that? Should we just intentionally be crap or not play at all?
    I suggest a recommendation of that as well.

HAPPY SITHSHA and Mundungous like this.
  2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

In my opinion, the matchup system is just flawed. We'd be better off with some sort of "guild infamy" that is gained and lost based on which place your guild finishes in. That way, the exact number of quests completed would be taken out of the equation, which removes the feeling of being punished for completing too many as well as removes some possible exploits.

3. PaulQuin

PaulQuin Member

Security
    Exactly! Great idea!

4. Mundungous

Mundungous Member

I concur Paul, very valid point, some sort of tier system would promote more productive contributions I feel...

PaulQuin likes this.
  5. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

I agree with this system. WIth this system that Paul suggested it will eliminate the whiners who were always whining about the rivalry matchmaking. It can get the Guild to focus more on guild quests than who wins and who loses.

PaulQuin likes this.
  6. glenn31

glenn31 New Member

I dont have any motivation to win the first place trophies maybe somekind of parts or more guild tokens a the first places

7. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    The members of the winning guild should all get a stack of Belgian waffles at the end of the rivalry, now THAT will be something...

Spinners71 and TheAntiSnipe like this.