1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best mk3 Ship Discussion!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by HappyEvil, 15 May 2017.

1. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

Hey hey battle bay, HappyEvil here. The global launch noobies are closing in on mk3 wave blasters and I would like to have a discussion on what your favorite/best ships are at this rank and maybe some setups!

At mk2 I've been wrecking with the handy dandy shooter with a whopping 3 weapon slots, but at mk3 the shooter still has 3 weapon slots so I'm wondering if there are some better options at this new mk3 tier.

The Speeder finally gets 2 weapon slots at mk3 and has THREE yellows and 2 blues. The enforcer has this as well. The blue honky defender and fixer ships also could be some fun nice options. What are your thoughtzzzszzZ?zzzzsszzssssSZZ?

2. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

I'm working on trying to get my mk3 fixer but my mk3 shooter definitely is fun...
    I truly don't use all 5 slots they give me...I run 2 sniper cannons along w/ a long range mortar...I like to hit from afar and take people out that way.

But honestly, it's whatever you want to run. I mean, I could run larger weapons but I can usually hit people before they can land anything...

HappyEvil likes this.