1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best loadout with this items

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lookas, 13 May 2017.

1. Lookas

Lookas Member

Hey;
    Please tell me which you consider the best loadout with these items?(for either mk2 shooter or mk2 defender,I don't like other ships)

Attached Files:

HappyEvil likes this.
  2. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Use the level 5 rare shield and for my play style I would chose the epic heavy cannon
    You rare cannon and then also your mk2 sniper cannon
    But that's just me :);)

3. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

Id be so happy with those items! I'd go with a close range setup. Throw in the rare standard canon, epic blast canon, and the rare grenade. Full damage combo: canon shot-blast canon- canon- grenade-canon-blast canon-canon- grenade. You can repeat forever

Lookas likes this.
  4. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

Epic cannon, cannon and sniper. Use shooter and standard shield. When u upgrade also add bandage. Big shield only at mk4 instead of standard. Defender is not worth it imo. Also when u upgrade shooter get long range mortar it's a must for shooter, then cpnsoder Chang in sniper for something else, too weak at high levels. Railgun sucks I upgraded epic to 10 and regret it, don't even use it now.

5. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

I love my rare rail gun

6. Lookas

Lookas Member

Right now I'm using cannon,sniper and rare lvl 7 big bertha (ill upgrade it to tier 2 tomorrow,right now in sugar shortage).
    I'm using big bertha cause it has massive damage,mine deals around 340 damage(which will turn in almost 400 at lvl 11,bcs I have some perks on).
    Till now,this setup is truly retarded,having super high damage.