1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Deal Ever

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ovidmikel, 31 Jan 2018.

1. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

I damn near dropped my phone when I seen this deal. Then I laughed and thinking that's a good April fools joke rovio came up with . I thought wait it not April . WTF.
    I play fixer and do need a duct tape hmmmmm hell of a coincidence .

Attached Files:

Riddlerpaji, Jumppanen, Neu and 4 others like this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Just got a $40 offer for an Epic Bandage.

[​IMG]

3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Oh you got the cheatskate version, Danish iOS price for that is 120€ :)

So according to Rovio 1 epic item, 650k gold & 30 redundant Power cells is worth 192€. Funny people

Crashedup, Iunch and Kalbs like this.
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I got a similar deal today for an Epic Turbo: £40. Which is about 150% the price of a turbo in the shop.

I would like another Epic Turbo, but that’s a little more than I’m willing to spend.

5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Battle Bay's pricing is absolutely absurd. And Rovio isn't going to do anything about it.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  6. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180131-133816.jpg
    I'm at t3 and t4 makes a HUGE difference for me. BUT that still does not JUSTIFY 99.99$ USD. Seriously I rather wait another 6 months lmao

7. Miku Da Yo 39

To make this thread more constructive, let's all share what we would be willing to pay for these deals!

For me personally, 49.99$ Max. Still probably would not buy it.

Fair price would be 27.99$

NoTzHoNg likes this.
  8. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

And what the f*** does a "1.6x" value mean? 1.6x what? An epic nitro costs 3000 pearls. Which is about $24 if gotten through the $20 purchases. Only $21.50 through $100 pearl package. And only $15 through the 10-day package. So what exactly is it a 1.6x of? I'm certainly not purchasing 661k gold with pearls when you can get that easily from 3 quests. And who in the heck would buy powercells with pearls?

So when they say "1.6x value" they actually mean it is 6.66 X MORE EXPENSIVE THAN WHAT YOU PURCHASED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME.

What a deal.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

NO!! $50 for a single item? I got an offer of $40 for a single epic bandage and the included gold/cells and that is even ridiculous.

Remove the gold and the powercells. NOBODY wants to buy those with pearls!

Offer an epic item once a week for $9.99. And offer rare items for $1.99. That would be decently fair pricing. Then it would cost $60 (the price of a AAA console game) to purchase a T5 epic item but you'd have to earn all the parts, gold, sugar and cells to actually level it up.

10. Miku Da Yo 39

Ikr, we already have the triple item bundles offers so these offers are 100% troll. Instead of paying 99.99$ for this BS, we can pay 49.99$ and get THREE Epic items. For example the protection bundle. Epic Turbo, Epic Standard Shield and Epic Tesla shield. 3 epics for 49.99. that's a fair offer. Who in their right mind would buy these when you can just wait for the triple item bundles to pop up and evolve your epics lmao

PastelPiku and Help I Cant Swim like this.
  11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Haha good point. I've definitely already received an Epic Bandage offer for less than $40 that also included 2 other epics. What a joke.

Honestly, 3 epics for $50 is still too much. Say you want half epic items on your speeder. To purchase all of those epics at $50/3 would be $400.

12. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

Here’s my offer :D DFB8773A-CE18-4882-A02E-DE15025CA043.png
    That must be a joke... :confused:

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  13. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

$100 for a single item. Who at Rovio makes the final decision for the price of items? I'm thinking they might be dyslexic and are putting the decimal in the wrong place.

14. Miku Da Yo 39

Personally 50$ for three epics IF they all help you evolve and are all items that you need then it is a fair price for me. 10$ a epic is too cheap if you can use then to evolve. Takes the point out of epic containers and other stuff. At cheapest I believe that epics that are DUPLICATES should be around 15-20$ each. If they are not dupes then not even worth 10$ lmao

PastelPiku likes this.
  15. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

$50 for 3 epics only sounds good because they are tricking you. They are offering an absolutely awful deal of $100 for 1 epic so that the $50 for 3 epics looks better. When in reality, that deal is just as bad.

Riddlerpaji and Iunch like this.
  16. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I wish a dev or even an MVP would have the balls to try to backup this pricing. And it doesn't even make sense. Why price things so high that you only get big purchases from a few members rather than a lot more small purchases from many members?

Tmfh67401 and Valkhadin like this.
  17. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Yea i would pay 9.99$ for the dust tape wtf needs power cells and gold 99$ for that package is a a joke

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  18. Miku Da Yo 39

It seems that there are enough American Marauders in the game to justify having a few high paying players over $1 dollar purchases from a larger majority lmao.

PastelPiku likes this.
  19. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Probably, because, sadly, that’s the world we live in. 1% of people have more money than everyone else put together.

PastelPiku and Tmfh67401 like this.
  20. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Don't worry, once these whales have maxed their accounts and have nothing left to spend on, they will leave the game and Rovio will finally lower the prices.

Tmfh67401 and Miku Da Yo 39 like this.