1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Blue item for shooter?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Shooter@Bay, 12 Jul 2017.

?

Best blue item for a shooter

1. Turbo

2. Standard Shield

3. Big Shield

4. Bandage

5. Rudder

6. Gear Lube

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

What is the best blue item for a shooter?

I think gear lubes aren't useful unless you've to do a 180 degree turn of turret. Mostly we will be doing 30 degree turret movement and normal will work fine.

Turbo is a necessity.

What should the other slots be filled by?

How do you manage the wastage of one slot point?

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

It depends what you use. Big shield is always a great option. Then a turbo is a must to actually be able to move some. Then after that it depends on your play style. If you are the defender who likes to sit back a little with long range weapons such as snipers and cannons, try bandages in the remaining slots. If you are OaTo Wdk and like to ram straight through your enemies right away with high dps weapons such as explosive cannons and blast cannon add more hp with strandard shields.

3. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Big shield and turbo. After that it's all about your preference. I like rudder as my third blue item.

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I'm so late. I read defender not shooter. Lol