1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best 5 player comp?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by xxxBISMARCKxxx, 26 Oct 2017.

1. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

More and more posts about wanting 5v5 premades every day. It has me thinking about what the best 5 man premade would be, in terms of both ships and loadouts.

Right now I think the best team would be 1 speeder, 1 fixer, 3 shooters. Speeder with big torp/explosive cannon, Tesla, and other usual items. Fixer with pulse/bolt/bolt and 2 snipers. Shooters all have firebomb, sniper, explosive, big b.

Curious what others think. Please only experienced players respond thx.

2. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    No, 5 Buntas in 1 team seems balanced.
    So with 5 Diet cokes with 20k health defender.

- ZeroFactor - likes this.
  3. - ZeroFactor -

- ZeroFactor - New Member

gonna quote bunta from his AMA on reddit:

“In a perfect setup, defender is taking all of shots, shooters a little behind him shooting every weapons, defenders using tesla shield to cover them, speeders doing "rounds" and fixer, fixing behind.

This is in my head the perfect setup. We all know it won't happen.

A defender role is to defend the 4 others. If a fixer is in there, should defend the fixer. A speeder will never be next to a defender. They get bored really quick by the slow speed. I've tried and it gets boring very fast. Sure some less aggressive speeders might but it's not their purpose.

Speeder/Enforcer should back up defender/shooter. Defender going head to head with another defender/shooter and speeder/enforcer getting around shooting/bolting them to recover from weapons cooldown.

And always try to save your fixer. Sometimes during the heat of battles, it's hard to do so but always keep an eye of your fixer. An alive fixer is a huge advantage.

If you see him taking heavy damages, ask him to back off and take his place instead so he can recovers. One speeder should be around in case someone does a "surprise attack" to it.

Thing is, there are no rights and wrongs (beside the suiciders/campers at spawn). Communication is key and teamwork.

You can have the best items in the games, if everyone is going solo, it will never work.”

link: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlebay/comments/76enrx/ama_bunta/