1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Benifits from fleeting with friends

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ramzealessa, 11 Dec 2017.

1. Ramzealessa

Ramzealessa New Member

Theres no benifits from fleeting with friends exept maybe if he is strong but its not that benifit because its limited to infamy range and thats is agood thing i think(infamy fleeting limit )
    U need to adjust that i think
    Like double xp maybe or quests that can only be done with friend, friend challenge system, friends gift .. etc

Last edited: 11 Dec 2017
  2. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Fleet benifits:
    [​IMG]

Shadow Moon! and Ramzealessa like this.
  3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Well, I agree with you. But there is one small benefit you forgot o mention:
    You know who you're playing with.
    This is useful as you can discuss tactics and strategies with them , and you know what they play like, so you can adapt to their playstyle to become very effective with them..

Mr. Chompers and Ramzealessa like this.
  4. Ramzealessa

Ramzealessa New Member

Got some point there but i think its not enough and it s limitted to infamy range

Disguised likes this.
  5. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

You got a good point there too.

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Fleeting can be extremely powerful if you find someone you work well with, and you practice together.

I have some video clips of me fleeting with my buddy WaterWetter, where you can see what a difference good teamwork makes.

Alone, I might be able to solo 1 enemy ship, if I’m lucky. Together, we’re probably worth 3 random ships.

Last edited: 12 Dec 2017
    craz¥burd likes this.
  7. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

I have synergy with my friend bc she likes to run double bandages, so i dont have to worry too much about fixing her ship as a result

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I fleet with a pyro sniper, we just rip apart entire teams, with me as the bezerker and him as the sniper.

9. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Indeed, you can troll/win every match /make intentional lose/whatever you can imagine with the help of a friend :)
    My favorite fleet combo: Defender+fixer
    If both plays well,DEFENDER NEVER SINK XD