1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle stars (healer)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Heroic Mattias, 10 Jun 2018.

1. Heroic Mattias

Heroic Mattias New Member

So I have been noticing this for a while, particularly as the healer, but after some battles, the number of stars/my team rank I get varies greatly from how I did. Now I have often thought that the amount of healing done is not proportional to the amount of damage done (when determining the number of stars/team rank you get), but I like to think of healing as lowering the total damage done by the other team and therefore it should be proportional. However the system seems to punish healers if they do not do much damage, regardless of how much healing they do, so my question is why do healers receive fewer stars for performances that are equal to their teammates?

Some battle examples:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Darth Reaper

Darth Reaper Active Member

Yup I know check it out!!

Attached Files:

What's Up Player and Fluid Bait like this.
  3. Heroic Mattias

Heroic Mattias New Member

just out of curiosity for this current event, I have won 14/24 battles and lost 6/24 battles. But have only gotten 28 stars. 7 stars I got from 4 battles with 3 win and 1 loss (With my speeder). With my healer, after doing some math, I found that I got 18 stars per 14 battles won and 3 stars for 6 losses.
    So I get about 1 1/4 stars per win and a 1/2 of a star for a loss. (healer)
    And I get 2 stars per win and 1 star per loss. (speeder)
    Yeah, it sucks, I wish that damage and healing were proportional, but it seems like if you don't do a decent amount of damage or get a kill you can't get full credit for what you did.
    By the way congrats on 80k healing, I have only managed to do 37k healing.