1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

battle making issue.. 1 good player with 4 noobs

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Venom, 26 Jan 2019.

1. Venom

Venom Member

Dear Rovio,
    10 million people download this game. But you are matchmaking is 800 difference infamy. you should change this system because 50 level player is noob he will come with 15k gear score against 5k gear score. What is the use? So kindly change 800 difference with level difference.it will make good opponent and interest game.10 million people download this game 9million people left because bad matchmaking just imagine. If anyone got this issue kindly support and give your ideas here...

Regards
    V E N O M

DerrickRose and Mad_Bulls_007 like this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I am 1k infamy player and i get battles against your guild member . she is 2k infamy and she always dominant the battle . sometimes i get battles against ace players in casual . some say its not based on infamy but gear score . but still ace players have better gear scores . and gear score don't even ad training in account . 10 days ego i check legendary exp dmg it was showing 1200+ after that i have finish some more training now its showing 1300dmg at lvl1

and the player who have finished all the training maybe get 1400 dmg from lvl1 legendary and gear score will remain same .

another example is my rare standard cannon have almost 1k gear score its do 570dmg and legendary cannon showing same 570 dmg for less gear score .
    so having a battle match making based on gear score is not a good idea .

Venom likes this.
  3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    the only solution i found is to upgrade weapons to face those ace player who got way more powerful weapons . but i guess thats what they want . it feel like they manipulate player so they spend money to level up weapons faster to battle against higher ranked players .

Venom likes this.
  4. Venom

Venom Member

We need correct matchmaking

Su-57 and R4Z0R like this.
  5. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

yes definitely

6. Venom

Venom Member

I think Rovio want only VIP players. Don't does like this. Too much is too bad. Maybe you will lose all fans in future. Without us you are nothing. I'm talking problems for everyone.

R4Z0R likes this.
  7. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    what other games want is 10% players who spend money but they still need other 90% players so people can battle against each other and those 90% are also not free to play . i mean i watch advertising and those companies pay rovio god amount for advertising so rovio is making money both way . but they are getting more kind of greedy . i mean there are only few games which have this kind of complicated system where you need so many things to upgrade . i played respawnables and it was simple you just level up item buy chest guard or some setups .

here you need to upgrade boat . you need to upgrade items but to upgrade items you not just need gold but also sugar but not only that you need parts . not only that you need copies of same items not only that you need powercells too . lol

system can stop you progress any time . as i am still stuck at t4 rare standard cannon because i only have one copy need one more . and i am keep getting teal items mines and torpedoes which i don't want . maybe i want torpedoes but not teal items or mines . same about exp cannon .
    and limited power cells which we can't even buy from market . they can make it simple but they are not thinking about simplifying it .

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

That's one of my biggest head scratchers in this game. Rovio had this idea they could match on Gear Score, then forgot to adjust for training... and to this date, they still haven't done that. I've argued that Gear Score needs to be based on final item output, and while others have argued that attributes like range and AoE are hard to put a gear score to... yea it's hard, but not trying is detrimental to the game. Your example is one of the easy low-hanging fruit use cases that would have solved that whole string of events where NML players were jumping in MK2 boats with all Legendary Items to game the system. Solution was so easy, so obvious, but obviously ignored by Rovio.

In the mean time, advantage remains with P2W players. Throw down a month's salary on the game and you can join that advantaged club, or just remain a seal...those are our choices.

NeptuneGaming and R4Z0R like this.
  9. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

seal life...I guess... :(

10. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

So you get better match making if you are VIP?

11. Tom MacWithey

Tom MacWithey New Member

I AGREE! This has been an issue called out time & time again. It seems like a simple programming fix, if there’s anyone paying attention. I’ve played for some time & at this point it appears to be purposeful. Regardless of Infamy, how about simple matchups!?!? Time & time again I’ve experienced battles against 2 FIXERS + combos of other types vs. 5 SHOOTERS. How can any reasonable developer think that makes any sense.?? It seems like a recipe to lose players fast....me slowly phasing Battle Bay out if it continues

R4Z0R likes this.
  12. Venom

Venom Member

Why .. Dnt tell program issue.. Even small baby will never believe this is programming issue.Rovio if u dont how to make program.. Give me i will do good program and give no error and good matchmaking update..

R4Z0R likes this.
  13. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

VIP status has no effect on matchmaking, that is just a witch hunt.

I have been playing for just over a year now, and sitting comfortably in Ace 1, have 7 x T5 epic weapons, 3 x T4 epics.
    Most games I come out as top damage.
    I have spent £4.99 on the game on a rare blast cannon and a rare standard shield, that is the only money I have ever spent.

Aether_Zero, R4Z0R and Nikkie! like this.
  14. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Ηow is Ace 1? Nice rewards?
    I just got setteled in Ace 3 again (it took me 3 weeks to come back:D) and rewards are nice:)
    The most shocking of last infamy thing where you are in with 100 players was that only 47 people returned in Ace 3, while all the others returned to master :confused:

15. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I legendary piece and 7 epic pieces are the basic season rewards so pretty nice :)

Nikkie! and R4Z0R like this.
  16. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

That's why I'm not touching ranked mode at all. What's the point of being in nightmare league when you're teammates are all in 1k-3k range? NML was supposed to be league where you play with good players but now it's all about carrying four other trash master league teammates....

Yea.. nah, I'm not giving up my infamy to this bullshit. I'll camp at 4k and play casual with 0 infamy players instead.