1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Bennunator, 5 Apr 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

There are no players in the queue. What do I do?

Patience, my friend. Your opponents in Battle Bay are live, online players! Players must be online in real time for a battle to begin, there's no AI up in here!

What do I earn during battles?

You earn Gold and Sugar resources during battle. Plus, your Infamy rating will either rise or fall, depending if you win or lose. You can also watch a video to gain bonus rewards.

What is the green circle on the minimap?

This is the capture area. Capturing it to 100% will grant your team the win! You or one of your teammates must remain in the capture area until the capture counter reaches 100%. If you leave the capture area, the counter stops!

I'm facing the wrong way! Help!

Double tap the screen or swipe it to face the camera forwards.

Why can't I shoot again straight away?

All weapons have a cooldown/ reload time. You will have to wait a bit to use them again.

Why are all of my weapons reloading when I've only used one?

There is a small global cool down whenever you use a weapon.

What is the target icon above my aim/ shoot icon?

Target lock! This will keep you locked on a certain target until they go out of line-of-sight, or they get destroyed.

My ship won't stop moving! How do I stay still?

Drag the left joystick to the middle and let go.

I've been destroyed! What now?

You can spectate anyone on your team that is still not destroyed and watch the outcome of the match (click the arrows left or right), or you can leave the battle back to the hub and join another one.

Wilson lozano and Blueee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.