1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Chat Options

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Asundr, 26 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. Asundr

Asundr New Member

Hi Rovio,

I would like to propose a new battle chat option "Don't rush forward!" or edit the "Together" chat option to "Together. Don't rush forward.".
    I normally play as fixer and I've lost count of the no. of times I see mates see the 1st enemy ship available, rush forward and then immediately gets surrounded and destroyed.
    Just my 2 cents...

2. Mr gets em

Mr gets em New Member

Same here we should team up

3. WilbertCh

WilbertCh Member

They should let us choose a battle chat for ourselves. My thought, we type what do we want to chat before going to the battle at home screen (add more tab).

Tons of different players who are playing with different boats which have different roleplay

PS: do u remember this? IMG_20170627_150904.JPG
    I was thinking, how can we make our team do a teamwork while they are not even listening to our battle chat or they are not being warned?

*one more suggest, make a battle chat like the "Attack" battle chat when lock on unfriend player for friendly player

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I like this idea.
    Maybe an add-on to current battle chats;
    Maybe you could hold on the button for more options. Example:

Negative!
    Negative, don't push!
    Negative, don't capture!