1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Potato Skin, 14 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

A place where your teammates f*¢{s up and your efforts goes into the abyss.

Also i dont care if they steal my kills, i care that they can't do something on their own

Attached Files:

2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Lol 2 mk5 on your team and you still manage to lose.

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Kills are more important than damage. An unfriend on 1% health can still do 100% damage.

Getting 9k damage and only one kill is a huge red flag.

Don’t blame your team, you need to take ships off the board, and you need to do it early in the game, to give yourself a numerical advantage.

It’s no good doing thousands of points of damage, after you’ve already lost.

*Rubber Duck* likes this.
  4. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

It know that it's *our* fault, after that battle i learned how to communicate with my team to make sure to kill the strongest mk5.

5. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

Mk4's with good af teamwork can easily beat an mk5.

6. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

@FloydTheDuck Is a good example

7. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

MK5 with level 3 rates at 1k infamy?? You are complaining about your teammates?? You should be crushing people at 1k infamy. I see players with a level 10 epic in masters 1 and Ace3. From the screen shot your healer was doing their job you had a 2nd big damage dealer lots of opportunities to win.

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Having an MK5 isn't enough to judge considering BB lets you get an MK5 before you actually should. At that point (L30-ish) you won't have enough crew talents or item balance to initially make it truly valuable upgrade considering it's all around slower than an MK4.

Zachiderp likes this.
  9. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

Mk 5 does boost ship health by a great deal though (especially defender) the only ship i don't see much a change for is shooter since they already have a lot of red slots. Adding one more is meh

10. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Double turbo... *facepalm*

On a serious note, replace 1 turbo with a shield. This is coming from a player that managed to climb to 2800 with an mk4 shooter with equal strong weapons (if not worse)

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  11. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

Well im sorry, i got used to it. My rare turbo with 2 rare perk boost is not enough to escape from danger and dodge fast mortars like long-range mortars (which is dang popular is 1k infamy). Its just my strategy and it can be changed someday

12. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I didn't reach that level with double turbo. I have discussed this with ALOT of players, and with ALOT, really mean ALOT. The people who went turbo+shield got up in level. The people that refused... Well, 95% of them didn't go up. The other 5% only got slightly higher.

Well, I'm not going to force you to swap a turbo out, it's your choice.

13. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

Here is the thing on a serious note. You are complaining about your teammates but your team did more damage than the unfriendlies. I am over 2k infamy and have had many battles where we had a friendly score under 2k damage and still won. You had another player do over 6k damage your healer healed for almost 5k and the enforcer at MK4 is not a massive damage dealing ship. Now if you had 2 players who floated and never fired a shot I can see complaint but this battle looked like the people you played with tried. Don’t complain about teammates and who try it just makes you look like a sore loser, especially at lower infamy.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  14. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

[​IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Here is a battle I just had where 2 friendlies had under 2k damage. One is a fixer who was at the bottom but did s great job in healing others. The other just got unlucky and got targeted first. I happened to do the most damage mainly because fixer and I were the last ones standing. No one should be ashamed in this battle because it is a game and everyone tried.

Last edited: 16 Oct 2017
  15. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Closing this thread as there is no constructive nor friendly purpose to it.
    If you would like to share battle stories, please do so in a friendly manner and it should be clear from the thread title what you want to discuss.

Mr. Chompers and Bobbafed99 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.