1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay wall hack and speed hack?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by roE_En, 26 Jun 2017.

1. roE_En

roE_En New Member

Is this a wall hack and speed hack? or just bad connection?
    Please developer give us the tools to report cheater in game at the result screen, so we players can help made battle bay free of Hacker / Cheater..

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

That. Is. The. First. Time. Ive. Seen. A. Hacker. On. Camera. That dude is sooooooo busted! And he is either a hacker or a ghost. The ghost is not possible, so ya! Hacker!

3. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    What a douche
    Hackers think they're cool but they obviously can't win or do well with out cheating

roE_En likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

How do you even control that thing tho? Totally futile hack! Well, not totally in the right(wrong) hands, but it is useless

Mr. Chompers and roE_En like this.
  5. antidandruff

antidandruff New Member

maybe thats a bug if you play slow connection it would be like that

6. roE_En

roE_En New Member

from my sided as a teammate i used dedicated cable with 10mbps connection, but if you look at the enemy team, its clearly easy to aim and kill when 3 vs 1, but sure took a long time to kill him cause he just moving through walls at not normal speed.. ive seen several times with several other players, but this is the 1 time i get to recorded it and had to report in the forum.

7. antidandruff

antidandruff New Member

i believe it is a bug because rovio banned all user using hack.yes lets dev view there game battle history .but i believe is is a bug that player has a slow connection my friend