1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay Update 4.0 is Awesome - our compliments!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flint, 18 Oct 2018.

1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello Devs,

The Update looks awesome!

Kind regards,
    Flint

P.S. this a compliment thread only, so please keep it that way!

2. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

this update is exactly what bb needed and more
    this game and the developers are showing their true potential

Reorge, Sachin Shekhar and Flint like this.
  3. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I love the fact that there's no more training conflicts, and the actual combat seems a lot more fluid for some reason.... Oh, and now my T5 rare (lvl42) turbo maxes out my speed on my Enfo, Speeder and Shooter!

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yes this is exactly what the game needed, no training conflicts and a new boat with promises for more boats and items ... great job!

Aether_Zero likes this.
  5. VincentP

VincentP Member

It´s a good update.
    Ps. Flint, you do know there´s no need to sign every post/reply right? lol

Reorge likes this.
  6. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I know, but it is just out of courtesy.

Best wishes,
    Flint

7. ShortFlyer

ShortFlyer Active Member

One of the most important things is the fact that now lower lvl players don't have to suffer in battles with their very limited mk2 ships against mk3 and mk4 ships. All ships now have equal spots for items which is really significant change.

Hazimi likes this.
  8. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I expected a bit more replies, if something is good, we should also let it know.

Regards,
    Flint

9. Yanij

Yanij Member

Awesome update devs .. Thank you.

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  10. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

WOW are you the real one

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I also expected more replies so I haven’t bothered to share, unfortunately I’ve lost all of the great compliments I’ve thought of over the past few days, but I will try to share them as I can’t sleep...

The strongest and weakest players are closer than ever now, many players have always wished that they could play on and even battleground with the star players like they saw in the esports invitational. We don’t all have t5epics, but this update has brought us CLOSER together, while still keeping the progression system. This is a huge help for new players that were previously getting squashed by mk5s in their first day of playing, and could really prove to keep the top players on their toes even against players with rare items!

The training trees are great. More levels per item means better scaling between weapons AND between high and low level players. New players previously were confused on things like “is the explosive cannon a point damage or area damage weapon” but no longer! Also, for top level players that were having to retrain, fear no more! Now, with new items coming, clashing trainings are a thing of the past, although I personally suspect the crew will comeback to cause clashes if certain item combinations prove to be OP under the new balancing.

Interceptor, we’ve all wanted new toys and the devs gave this to us! I read ingame that “each ship gets its own pieces” so that means we will get ship peices for other ships too! And you won’t have to worry about saving them up for the next ship vs spending them now, just spend spend spend! Simple and easy is what I love about this update.

So much more compliments and things I love but like I said I can’t remember them all (only just remembered my happiness about the point and area damage things being gone for new players to decipher while typing this).

Thanks devs! Great great job!

Flint and Reorge like this.
  12. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Definitely the biggest and best update so far, and thankful to devs for making a wise decision.

Now game is looking a lot better for everyone esp for new players which was a big need. Not perfect but surely alot better than before. Hopefully they keep updating the game more often and don't get off track :)

Flint likes this.
  13. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

So, definitely the best update we have had for a while. But can you please send the CTF events back to the bottom of the bin? Every match I've played so far has just been utter chaos - no-one seems to know what their roles are, so we have Enfos and Speeders ending up defending the flags, while shooters just farm damage and defenders try to carry the flag (get maybe 5 seconds of carrying before the enemy focus fires them to oblivion!)
    And it's not just me thinking this - a few guildmate agree, as do a whole load of folks I've spoken to ingame