1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay Skins

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HunSouthSide, 9 Jun 2017.

1. HunSouthSide

HunSouthSide New Member

Preparation
    SPEEDER HYPE GOD HERE BACK AT AGAIN WITH THE QUESTIONS.
    #KNXBQNHQ​
    Um hello. I've been playing Battle Bay for about 2 month's: Lvl 20, 1400+ Infamy, Mk3 Speeder blah, blah, blah; The more I play Battle Bay the more it reminds me of Smite & how it can easy be like Smite (In terms of spending money on it).

When I look at the different ships & how it changes each Mk it makes me mad, because why doesn't these ship have skins? Can you imagine the different type's of skins these ships can have? Example: Players nickname Speeder Mk5 or Mk6:
    "The Banana Boat" so what if we made a Speeder skin that looks like a banana.

If we could have ship skins the developers can host some kind of community ship design contest where people summit there own skin design for the favorite/main ship.
    If this is not possible to do then can we like, change the colors of the ships or have different design like stickers & such.

2. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Ya I suggested this awhile ago!